Welcome to our office
You have been referred to a board certified Otolaryngologist. We see any problems that may involve the head and
neck region including:
- Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Problems
- Facial Lesions or Cancer
- Head & Neck Masses or Cancer, including Thyroid disorders
- Inhalant Allergy Treatment
- Hearing Evaluation and Hearing Aids
- Dizziness and Tinnitus
- Swallowing disorders
Please arrive for your first visit 15 minutes earlier than scheduled. This will allow our staff to get necessary
information. If you like, to save time, the forms can be downloaded by clicking here, then
completed at your convenience at home and brought to the office on your first visit.
Items to bring with you are :
1. Past medical records or medical information
2. List of all medications used or bring in your medication bottles for us see
3. Any imaging studies involving the medical problems for your visit.
4. Insurance card
5. Completed forms. These can also be completed at the office.
Please remember copayment is due at the time of service. This is a requirement for insurance plans.
We accept Cash, Credit cards and checks. An additional service fee will be added if copayment is not made at the
time of the visit.
Please call to cancel an appointment with at least 24 hours notice. No Shows to office visits may be charged